[Dailydrool] just what they want

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 14 07:46:59 PST 2009

I, like Sylvia, have a hard time reading Bassetteeze.  So I just don't try anymore.  I'm sure I am missing some fun stories but I just can make it out.  (I have even tried having my Maggie translate and she just rolls her eyes,  Her Basset English is much easier to understand  lol)

I truly enjoy the "world according to Norm" and scroll to find unique health problems and solutions that I may never experience but want to be aware of.

I cry at the stories of hounds that go to the bridge.

I believe the Drool serves a valuable service.

I have also noticed that alot of lists are getting quite sensitive regarding their dogs whether those list are general or breed specifific,  show or rescue.

There are so many negatives going on around the world.  The economic crisis, wars, Animals Rights legislation, that effect us all at some level.

When so many negatives that we have no control over are happening around us we grasp for what little control we do have.   Sometimes that means snapping out at friends and loved ones.

never forget that the Animal Rights Organizations love to divide us.  We have a common enemy, one that wants to destroy our ability to have and love any dog.

We are all bound by one common thread, we love our dogs.   Let us continue to celebrate that love.

Cathy
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com