[Dailydrool] BROOD Ramble - May 30, 2009

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Wed Jan 14 07:55:35 PST 2009

I just want to make sure you get this event on your social calendar.  The
BROOD Ramble will be on May 30th in Thurmont, MD at Fido's Friend.  We will
definitely have a NO RAIN stomp this year.  The theme is Tour de Basset
(like Tour de France) - you know, bassets are French, LOL.  Every basset
finishing the walk will receive a yellow winner's bandana.  Of course there
will be games, contests, agility, a raffle, auctioning of great basset crap,
and lots of fun for everyone.
Liz Kielley
BROOD Ramble Coordinator 2009
and mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie, Filbert, Daisy-Kay and foster mom to Doc (all
BROOD bassets)