[Dailydrool] Please stay on the drool!

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 09:58:35 PST 2009

I got a bunch of drools all at once this morning and read them somewhat out of sequence.  I thought I had been following the whole argument about Bassetese etc, and I didn't think anyone had actually insulted anyone else.  Maybe I didn't read everything thoroughly.  I'm very very upset at the thought of losing Bev, who has always been very helpful about any basset related issue at all--and I can't imagine a day without the "avenchurs" of Nigel and Llewis.

Yes, Bassetese is sometimes hard to read, but it's funny, and it gives us a real sense of our hounds' pesonalities.  Sirius is my first dog ever, and I don't think I would have bonded to him so deeply and so quickly if not for Bev and the Nigel and Llewis tales that got me inside the basset's headbone.

I don't like the idea of losing any of the long-time OR short-time droolers, but I'm putting in a special plea for Bev and the boyz to come back.

Pretty please!
Bracha and Sirius