[Dailydrool] Disrespct

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Wed Jan 14 09:42:01 PST 2009

I normally do not get in to these kinds of hoop la's but everyone is worried what is to become of the Drool.
Well I have been a memeber what 13-14 years.
I do not think the old memebers are leaving cause of what was said,
It is the private messages that are sent and they are sent with total disrespect. I have known ( never ) met Siliva, Sandy and Pam for many years ( and Ester To ) All of these ladies deserve Total Respect.  Most of the ones that were here I think this list start with 6 in the orginal group, are the foundation on which the Drool is built. Nancy, Karen Fetter, TBO ( I know allot of us really miss him-The Beared One, Siliva,  Who is a wealth of information, she has been with Basset for many years, Sandy Gaston, who was a wealth of information that was sent down to her either by Fey Fey or Melba Toast. It was the reporting she gave that gave at the Bridge, that gave all hope that our beloved basset were OK.  I know many people must of been waiting to hear when they lost their beloved friend.
Pam Tanzy who over the years have done wonderful Beatiful Paintings of Duncan and Gracie Girl.
I was very fortunate to get some of those painting on a Christmas card I have all of them in a frame hanging on my wall. They are very treasured as a wonderful gift.
Sandy Whittenberg Who gave us all the Wonderful gift of watching Red Bay Father Christmas (Nick) grow up on the Drool. His stories to me are a treasure cause you know once they are gone all you have a memories. We now get to watch Norm grow up on the Drool and again what an honore it is,
Nancy and Cruriso who started this list so that other like her could learn about Bassets, Curiso was a very big part of this list and also made Forever King at one of the Mich. Basset Rescue.
Curiso and Nancy worked ever so hard to help Basset Rescue via the Drool
Easter and Homer- who could forget Homer as he kept us all in stiches over the things he did it was so very hard not to laugh, He taught us not what to do.
Karen Fetter who was or had Giglo Jake, who wowed all the lady bassets- There was always along line wanting to get their paw on him, just one touch.
Karen Clemente who had our beloved Ashly, I was always amazed at what Miss Ashly could do, I still have a picture of her as she was sitting at the Computer with her paw on the key board. I actuall had it in my mind she could do this and was one amazing basset.
Beth Hindcliff who had the Lovely Dutchess, who was a lady in waiting. Duchess in her own little way use to tell us of her day.
I know there are more and I could tell about each one of them. I just need to think as it has been a while.
And If I mispelled something I am sorry as I can not get my spell check to work at tne moment.
It is well are these people that we should be Thanking and hold them high for this is the foundation of whick the Drool has made it to 3000 members.
Again if you write in private and attack an other memeber you are being disresptful.
Think be fore you hit that send button.

 Even though some of them maybe around my age, My Mother would kill me if she knew I was being dis respct ful.

Again if you write in private and attack an other memeber you are being disresptful.
Think be fore you hit that send button.
I have written a few ugly notes myself, but once I get it written I read it calm down and delite it. I then
feel better with in my self, but I also know I did not attack that person and I was not disrepctful.

Paddie would be so very sad that people who grew up knew and Loved are being treated this way.