[Dailydrool] Don't Leave, PLEASE!

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 09:03:50 PST 2009

Momperson,
 Did I interpret your post correctly? ("Thank you for your support but apparently I am an insufferable bully. I haveenjoyed the List and made a lot of friends, and I wish you well.") Are you leaving us? PLEASE don't leave us! Please don't anyone leave. I don't think I can make it through the day without hearing the exploits of Nigel & Lewis, et.al. and all the others. I do not believe that anyone thinks you are an insufferable bully. We LOVE you Bev! Please don't leave the Drool!!!! I am begging you!

Sincerely,

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.