[Dailydrool] PLEASE READ

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 10:13:55 PST 2009

HERE I AM IN MY ALPHA VOICE!

I AM ONE OF THE EARLIEST DROOLERS.

IF YOU WANT THE DROOL TO CONTINUE!

1.  Calm down before you post

2.  Be kind and forgiving...

3.  All of us love our bassets

4.  This a forum where we learn of basset events, bassets in need, what to watch for when our bassets are ill.

5.  We offer a shoulder to cry on when our bassets are ill, and learn of others who have treated the same illness.   Just a short time ago many droolers gave me hope in the treatment of Maggie Mae's antibiotic resistant infection.  At a time when I really needed hope.

6.  Many of us have made good friends with people on the Drool, friendships that enrich our lives and never would have happened otherwise.

7. THE LIST CAN GO ON AND ON.  can YOU ADD SOME OF THE THINGS THE DROOL, MEANS TO YOU?

Cathy B (actually the least alpha type person) a wall flower

Maggie Mae

Willie B Good WB

Wrinkles ATB & Waddles ATB