[Dailydrool] We need everyone. Please stay.

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Wed Jan 14 11:02:16 PST 2009

I've been a drool member for several years. It has changed since I joined too. But then everything changes. Times change, people change and life goes on. I'm very sad and disappointed that Sylvie, Bev and others are choosing to leave the Drool. It will not be the same without them. They, and everyone here are an impawtant (oops) members of this "fambly".

I enjoy the bassetspeak/bassetese posts. They were hard for me to interpret at first but the stories and antics of those who send them make me laugh and I read every one of them. I've tried writing it but I'm not very good at it. I suppose practice makes perfect. Sometimes Miss Jolie just has to paw in.

The Daily Drool is a source of laughs, information, and friendship. We are a huge family of basset lovers. I look forward to reading as many of the posts as I possibly can. When I can't for one reason or another, I can't wait to get to them. I don't always agree with what is being said but I respect others opinions and hope that they will respect mine. I try my best to see others points of view. We are all passionate people when it comes to our hounds. We don't and won't always agree on everything. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Every list needs guidlines and moderators to keep things on track. One thing they can't do is stop private email attacks. It is unfortunate that some people feel they have to go that route.

My bassets are sad you are leaving. They want you all to stay too.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets