[Dailydrool] Fw: What is happening?

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 14 11:16:04 PST 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Barbara Stacey <barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net>
To: "dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org" <dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:15:14 AM
Subject: What is happening?

I am sitting here tears streaming down my face not because a sweet baby has gone to the bridge, but because Sylvie, Pam Tanzy, and Bev have left the list. Bev, you don't know how much the adventures of Nigel and Lewis make my day.Pam, thank you for the personal note you wrote on your howliday card.Sylvie,I will miss your advice.

Moderators, please step in and save this list.  When my first two babies went to the bridge three years ago I turned to droolers and still have the e-mails they sent to me; 30 e-mails from people I didn't know and had never met. I printed each one out and read them often.  I always thought the drool was a family.

Please, please lets get back to what the drool is all about, our precious houndies.