[Dailydrool] Mutiny & the Full Moon

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jan 14 11:31:58 PST 2009

If I remember right there was a full moon just recently. I have been a nurse for 21 years and have worked in just about every area of floor nursing possible. Sandi, I believe you may be on to something.  As a nurse I can attest to the fact that for 3 days before and after the full moon, things can be hectic.  The night of the full moon seems to always escalate everything.  I know that many studies have said this is "an old nurse tale", but one would have a difficult time trying to prove that to nurses.

>From a personal standpoint, even though I am fairly new to the drool, I would be deeply saddened to see anyone leave.  I look forward to the tales of all the bassets be they written in the American dialect or Bassetese.  I would also miss all the helpful information, the advice and even the support that I have received when one of my furbabies is ill.

A very wise woman, my Grandmother, taught me a very good lesson.  She told me that everyone has different opinions, that is what makes them unique.  Sometimes you may not agree with what they have to say but in those moments you must be able to step back, take a breath or even two (more if you need to) and agree to disagree, then let it go.  For if you don't the result will be hurt feelings and the loss of the friendship that should be treasured and cherished.

We are sending healing drool to all those that have hurt feelings to mend your hearts.

Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Nelly, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles