[Dailydrool] Message from the Moderators - please read

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:05:27 PST 2009

Dear Droolers,

The moderators have decided that everything that needed to be said regarding grammar, bassetese, the UK breeding situation, people leaving the drool because of grammar offenses, etc., has already been said.  We are seeing post after post on this topic and it is taking away from discussions we should be having about our wonderful basset hounds.  If you want to persuade droolers who are considering leaving the list to stay, we encourage you to do so privately for now.

Let’s put this topic to rest.  If you didn’t get a chance to chime in this time, the topic is sure to come up again. Sincerely, The Mod Squad