[Dailydrool] dog and cat

Karen Butler Karen at bcmice.com
Wed Jan 14 13:40:25 PST 2009

IA few weeks ago my Basset-Beagle was crying plaintively in the
middle of the night    .  I got up to see what the problem  was  and
found the Spam (the dog) on the floor beside his blanket.   The
blanket was occupied by the  cat  (Oliver) who was quite comfortable
and not bothered by the dog's wailing at all.  I repositioned the cat
and the dog reclaimed his blanket and peace was restored in our
house.  The cat is    aggressively friendly towards the dog.  He is
always bunting him with his head and loves to roll over and meet him
when we come in from walks.  Spam tolerates all this feline affection
but his body language seems to be saying "Why me???"
Karen B.

Karen