[Dailydrool] Working Out

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Jan 14 16:41:36 PST 2009

I was doing my duty this morning, and got up at 5:30, fed Frank and Sarah, they went out for a pee, and then --they-- went back to bed with the DH.  I went down to the "gym" (actually the basement), and walked/ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes.  I would rather be in da bed with da houndz and da DH, but I also gotta keep this ol' body in shape.  I was at minute-32 or so, almost done, and was desperately surfing the DirecTV music channels for something with the right beat to keep me going for just 3 more minutes!  And I came across this on one of the country music channels:  "Move over short dog, because the tall dog's moving in", by Hank Williams.  Well, all I could picture is Mr-Cooper-Sir directing Nigel and Llewis, and all I could do was laugh!  I did make the whole 35 minutes!  Thanks !

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank