[Dailydrool] Welcome the new boy

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jan 14 17:26:07 PST 2009

Welcome Home "hey you" !  We are so happy that
you have your forever home  and that your  Slaves
are foster failures.  Ohhhh and maybe you will have a new
sister as well.  Oh this is a day for celebration!  I can see
I will have to open up the treat cabinet and the kidz will
be celebrating this wondrous event with cookies and jerky.

Since you say "Hey You" is unruly, the kids came up with
Rebelde the Unruly Rebel.  Hmmmm I wonder if he is a candidate
for the OEBE?

Congratulations and thank you for giving another drooler
a "forever home".

Belly rubs from our house to yours,
Karen and The Dog House Gang