[Dailydrool] Welcome the new boy

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:28:04 PST 2009

I would like to announce that Spencer & I have decided to adopt a new boy.
He came with the name Bernie, but it doesn't fit.  So as of right now it's
"hey you... leave the cat alone she's not a chew toy".  Since that's too
long to call him by... am trying to come up with a new name <g> and welcome
suggestions.  He's 11 months old, tri color and waaaayyyy more energy than
either Spencer or I have.  When Sylvie needed emergency homes I volunteered
(big space that Natasha left here).  Have fostered him and decided he should
stay.  Was sooner than I expected after Natasha's leaving before xmas, but
Spencer likes having a buddy.  Spencer was standing in the corner of the
yard watching the dogs across the street after his big bossy sister died.
Now has a little hellion... oops I mean brother to run him into the ground!
We are going to see the lady who rescued Spencer in a couple weeks... and
look at a new bossy older sis too!  (I must be nuts!)
Vikki, Spencer, that unruly pup, Natasha atb