[Dailydrool] Yeast Infections

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:07:30 PST 2009

I spend my money on food and shampoo - Flint River Ranch Food - at great expense - seems to keep all our allergies/ear/tummy/skin problems and yeast infections at bay.  For bathing - I use Maleseb shampoo - again - at great expense - but what I spend on food and shampoo - I do not spend at vets.  My dogs gets weekly baths - they sleep with me - what can I say - and the Basset fungus amungus that seems to afflict necks and arm and leg-pits of many Bassets does not plague us.  We flush ears every week and dremel nails - I am a maniac - and we have no yeast, allergy, tummy or ear problems.

Granted - the baby dog eats books and the geriatric dog farts gas bombs - so our life is not perfect - but in general - we do very well!

Contact me off-DROOL and I will rant more - I really feel that I have conquered most Basset problems with my 4 - but I am not near brave enuf to have 8 or 18 like Marilyn has at House of Puddles.

Eighteen hounds live at
House of Puddles in splendid
doggy retirement.

That is my haiku for the night!
GinnyTata-Phillips, author of DOGKU and PETKU