[Dailydrool] Droolers come and go Part 2

melody chapman mchaprn at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 14 19:42:56 PST 2009

Hello,
I am relatively new to the drool.  Indeed, my dear basset went to the bridge only one month after I discovered the drool, but I still read it every day and I laugh most times, and cry occasionally.
We have something in common, because our bassets share so many characteristics:  silly , lovable, worthless yet priceless,  companions par excellance, smart and manipulative beyond human capabililty, and opportunistic, to name a few.  We love them all, and think it requires a very special family to be worthy to take care of bassets.
Keep up all the wonderful stories, and info.  I hope I'll have some new ones to share when we find our new BH owner later this year.
Melody
Bassetma 3 ATB