[Dailydrool] Bassets and Doxie's

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Thu Jan 15 07:38:09 PST 2009

We have three bassets, Kimmie Sue, Chloe Grace and Lola Claire.  We also
have three doxie's, Lizzie, Lucy and Princess WWD CIM (Wabid Weenie Dog
and Cujo in Miniature).  I am the basset person.  My husband is the
doxie person.  They all seem to get along fairly well except Princess is
very growly with all the dogs when they do something she doesn't like.
The other two doxies love everyone, especially Lola Claire.  Lucy and
Lola are best friends.  All they do it play play play.

Message: 10