[Dailydrool] Bassets & Dachshunds

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 09:59:31 PST 2009

Susan's Terrible Trio of Doxies (she only had 3 while I was there) were so completely delightful.  Willie would've been spirited away to NM with me, but there was NO WAY I could break up the threesome.

They were my first experiences with doxies and every minute with them was an adventure.  I expected them to be "small bassets", but they are not.  They are every bit as fun loving & mischeivious, but have personalities all of their own.  I miss having them around.  One good thing about them is that they really are lap size!  I have to convince some of my bassets that my lap is a bit too small for them.

When I have space for another furever dog I promised Willie that it will be a doxie in honor of the Terrible Trio & Mustang Sally.  I can't wait to watch my doxie put all my bassets in their place.

Willie - I miss you and your cohorts.  I hope you will always maintain the title of the "Annoying One".