[Dailydrool] Doxies and chap stik

Sarah WEEKS slweeks at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 15 10:26:56 PST 2009

Why we have a Doxie.  About eight years ago, we fostered a little black and tan mini doxie and were absolutely taken with his attitude.  At the time, my daughter was afraid of the dark( she still is to some extent) and we thought it might be a good idea to get a little yappy dog to sleep with her and keep the boogie man away. (because we all know how ferocious and formidible bassets are) So Tar Baby joined the Mobile Gang. Rosebud and Scarlett taught him his manners and whupped him into shape in no time. Since we live in the deep south and have snow and ice about every millinium, we don't have the dry pad problem like some in the northern regions, but occasionally my gang have dry noses. The best thing ever for that in my experience is Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Creme. It's the pink gel stuff. I used to use it on my babies' bottoms when they would get those awful rashes, and it worked like a charm.  Whenever my pooches get a little dry around the
 schnozz, out comes the pink stuff. I only have to use it two or three times and it clears right up. Ahrooooooos y'all,Sarah and the Mobile gangT-Bone, Scarlett, Tar Baby the wild man wannabe and Rosebud ATB