[Dailydrool] King George in Dallas

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 10:42:07 PST 2009

I realized last night how Basset obsessed I really have become and how much I draw from the Drool.  Another drooler and I were exchanging emails. She mentioned that it was just another week before George moved into my area. I sat there thinking and thinking "King George E. Grunt is moving to North Dallas? Why did I not know that?" Then I realized she was talking about the current occupant of the White House.

Separate note, someone mentioned that she found Dachshunds to be fiercely protective of their humans. I adopted Miss Mary Myrtle Manning DeWolf Butler Wilson from BHRA (Alabama) a couple of years ago. Described originally as a bassador, I have become more and more convinced that she's a doxador. She moves like a doxie and has some other looks about her that remind me more of Dachsunds. And guess which dog of the four is the most protective of me?  Myrtle. She has my back, for sure.

Drool to all in need.
Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang