[Dailydrool] Cowboy 1, Screen door 0

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:25:21 PST 2009

Generally while home in the daytime (and when it's not too cold) we leave
the back sliding door open so the boys can go in and out as they please.

For the past few months there was no screen door on it but we just fixed the
screen and put it on around Christmas.

Yesterday the door was open but the screen was closed. The boys were being
overly rambunctious, chasing each other all over the place and howling like
madmen. Cowboy ran full force into the screen thinking the door was open and
he literally flew through it. Lol. We couldn't be mad, we just laughed as he
stumbled around trying to figure out what just happened.

Looks like we'll be replacing the screen yet again.

Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert