[Dailydrool] ATTN Chris...re the Terrible Trio

Susan Timmerman stimmerman at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:21:28 PST 2009

OH...there were four Dachshunds here when you were here Chris.  It's just
that Buddy stays right by Karl all the time.  He has NO use for anyone else
if Karl's here!!!  And, yes, I am afraid Willie will always be "The Annoying
One".  He's not lost one ounce of this annoying-ness...if anything he's
gained!!!  LOL

It surprised me that Gertie took to you and Jolly didn't.  Gertie had a
tougher time because she was at a horrible puppymill.  The mill that Jolly
was at was MUCH better.  The woman at the puppymill that Jolly came from
always socializes her dogs really well!

Susan T

Please visit us at Chappy's Place
http://www.chappysplace.net