[Dailydrool] Kelvin's ear visit with the vet

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jan 15 20:55:45 PST 2009

Kelvin is so lucky to have you Carmen.  I am sure that when the
ulcers are healed he is going to feel so much better.  I just don't
understand how people can treat these furbabies so bad, but I am
grateful that there are those of us that are willing to step in to save
them.
It will take a while for the ulcers to heal.  My Nelly Belle's ear were
so full of debris that we couldn't treat the infection and the ulcers right away.  She
had a major ear cleaning when she went for her spay and dental.
She had oral antibiotics and ear drops for 2 weeks.  She is fine now, but
I am diligent with my droolers ears.
We are sending buckets of healing drool for Kelvin.  You are doing a
wonderful job with Kelvin!
Belly Rubs to your gang,
Karen and The Dog House Gang