[Dailydrool] be a considered a stroke

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 15 15:24:27 PST 2009

I am so glad someone suggested the vestibular might be a stroke cuz that's what I considered Mr. Mow's head tilting =going in circles for a few days -  Unfortunately he recovered but did have a stroke? about a year later and we let him go.
It sure acts like a stroke- it's scary and distressful for the animal but they do recover and Mr. Mow didn't even have a head tilt.
Well off to the nail cutter today so that's done and I just have to assert myself here that I'm top dog not her and keep them trimmed.
Georgie
Georgie and Miss Becky