[Dailydrool] Newman's Surgery

reginas803 at aol.com reginas803 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 15:43:58 PST 2009

Damnit if that drool doesn't work WONDERS!!!? Newmee has cruised throught the most emotional day I've had in a long time (although I don't believe he was unscathed by the breakdown I had as I left him this am...the vet said his glucose levels were high...which is caused by stress....to which she aswered "Newman REALLY loves him mom!"? His teefers are clean...but there are a few that have receded gumlines (my fault...we don't brush nearly as oftern as we should).? He's completely dopey with intermittent moments are clarity & utter "what-the-hell's-going-on-ness" and has bout 13 stitches...thankfully enough, his mouth can't reach it (it's where his waist would be!)...But that fatty tumor was just that...fat.? Thank you so much for all who e-mailed and prayed....what seems like a minimal event to non-dog moms is really a big deal to most of us here on the Drool...that is why I love the Drool!
Smooches & Snooters-
Relieved Regina, mom to Dopey Stitch Boy, alienated Lilli Gyrl (WHERE WAS HE ALL DAY?!)?& Maddie th c at t