[Dailydrool] Doesn't everyone do this????

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 15:53:32 PST 2009

"It's very encouraging to read about people who chose their home  because of
the fenced backyard or lack of steps, or bought a vehicle with  emergency
evacuation of their dogs uppermost in their minds, or who purchase  clothing based
on whether dog hair will show on it.  No one else in my  family or circle of
friends understands how natural it is to think this  way."

       Debbie, you made me smile because I  remember the day we brought our
first foster home and my husband watched me  furiously cleaning the house. I
was a mad woman with a mission. He said "Honey,  why are you cleaning so hard,
the dog doesn't really care. He just wants a place  to eat, pee, and sleep."
This is the man who insisted when we bought a  truck, that it had to have a
back seat for the dogs, even though we had another  vehicle that was a big SUV.
He is also the man who taught the dogs that a  hammock is a fun place to be
when it is laying beside him. Although we are  remodeling and I wanted bamboo
floors, he insisted that we need tile for the  doggies with nice rugs for
comfort! Doesn't everyone give their dogs belly rubs  at night with Gold Bond Baby
powder so they will sleep well??? Or buy a  Californis king so all the doggies
will have room at night??? Or buy them all  sausage biscuits at Bojangles every
Saturday without fail???

Dottie

Mom to: "The  "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King  2007)