[Dailydrool] Grocery shopping for bassets

DEBBIE.WYNN at comcast.net DEBBIE.WYNN at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 16:56:18 PST 2009

I stopped by Kroger on the way home from work to buy bread and milk since Nashville schools are closed tomorrow because it is too cold for Southern children to be outside, and after all you never know it might snow - I can dream.  As I wound my way to the cashier I looked at the contents of my cart and realized almost everything in it was for the dogs.  I bought pumpkin for Rosie who scoots sometimes, green beans for all 4 who are WILD for green beans, yogurt for all 4 because I give them each a spoonful in the mornings on their food, cottage cheese for all 4 because I give them each a spoonful in the evenings on their food, and finally both red and yellow apples because they do like their little treats.

And ice cream for me in case in snows.  You can't have snow without comfort food.

I wonder if anyone else finds themselves going grocery shopping for their dogs?

Debbie (and Rosie, Chubby, Daisy & Zoe)