[Dailydrool] Grocery shopping for bassets

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jan 15 19:54:25 PST 2009

I am not alone...Yippeeee!  I grocery shop for mine all the time.
Today I drove 57 miles round trip to by their "special" kibble.  I gave myself
just enough time to get home do a quick change with the droolers so I could
take Bazzle to the vet.

Tomorrow I am off to Costco so I can stock up on fruits, veggies, yogurt and
supplies for the furkidz pantry.  Nothing for me of course....it is all
for the furbabies.  I don't think that I ever go to a store anymore just for me.
I always go when I know I need to pick up something for the kidz.

It is so nice to know that it's not just me that does this.  Now I just have to share
this with the neighbors....they think I may have been dropped on my head as a baby.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
(did Momma jus sez herz go shoppin?
git dat pen outta ya mouf an stop eatin da ritin pappers.
We gotz a list to meke!)