[Dailydrool] DOXIES AND PEEING

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 07:19:12 PST 2009

My husband and I had Doxies all of our married life  38 1/2  years,  we
absolutely love the breed.  my first doxie I bred, ( shame  on me )  she had a
litter of 7 pups .  but we were  really not  interested in breeding any more,
that did me in with pups, not for  me.  any ways I am convinced that they are
little angels on short legs,  they definitely owned us. ours slept with us every
night, NOT on top of the  covers but under them right up against us. they love
to be covered up. we sure  miss our doxies, but our oldest son got us hooked
on Bassets . we always had one  doxie and one Basset for years but now we are
slaves to two Bassets.
My husband just said the other night, " do you realize how much we do for
these girls, ?  I can't even pee or clean my teeth in the morning before  them,
oh no they come first " and my reply was  " yes honey but you can get  up and
go pee in the middle of the night if you want,  they have to hold it  ALL
NIGHT, they should COME FIRST !!!!  BWAAHHHHH !
well we have extremely cold wether here also, - 35 wind chill so I have a
hard time getting my girls out the back door to go also,  they go to the  door,
ring the bell to go out, I put their coats on, open the door and they run  the
other way, so after the CAPTURE method, we push them out the door and they
pee right outside the door on the patio and then bark to come back in.
I still need to order them some snoods,  they have coats  but  they need
something for their ears !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)