[Dailydrool] Grocery shopping for the hounds

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 08:16:59 PST 2009

YaY! Dog food thread! You guys know you can always snag me with a dog food
thread ;o)
I've been shopping for the dogs for years. I've fed a mostly raw diet going
on 9 years, but started shopping for them a few years before that. I'm
always looking for sales in the market's meat department: beef, lamb, fish,
offal, muscle meats, and raw meaty bones. Recently I joined the San
Francisco Raw Food Co-op (SFRaw), so now I'm shopping for dog food by the
case instead of individual packages.
Now I'm afraid I might need another freezer *sigh.*

(thank you, moderators!!)

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), El Queeno BessWHSE,
RoseyMaeNAFASSDDBBSSSBSAT, & FC Theodore CleavEar Beaver Bickell,
Fort Bragg, CA.,