[Dailydrool] Hero Dog

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Fri Jan 16 08:00:07 PST 2009

Jill the bagel woke me last night and dragged me downstairs to my
oxygen concentrator this morning and complained and danced around and
pawed at it--something she has never done.  Then I saw the (bad) light
was on--no audible signal, just a non-flashing warning light.   WHAT A
GREAT DOG!!!!  It gets better. . .I hooked up to a portable tank and
shut the big unit off.  20 minutes later Jill apparently knocked the
hose loose from the tank and came and got me from the computer
immediately, that is, before I knew the hose was off.  I would try to
train her as a service dog but she has VERY selective listening
skills.

Nadine Mysker, slave to her own personal hero