[Dailydrool] Freezing cold...

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Jan 16 13:09:31 PST 2009

I am realizing more and more that my Diva is just plain spoiled and
there's not much I can do about it at this point.  She absolutely HATES
going out in the morning when she has to go out to potty, and once I
finally shove her in the rump a few times, get her out the door, she
runs to get finished and get back inside as soon as she can.  Then she
wimpers this pathetic little whine all the way back to her bed by the
fireplace and shivers the whole time while giving me looks like "how
dare you do that to me?"  Ooh, it's just unreal the show she puts on and
the melodramatics that come from this one.  How cold is it you ask?  How
could I abuse this poor darling by shoving her into the frigid cold?
Well, the lowest it's been here is about 35, (that's POSITIVE 35) and
that's been only one or two days.  Mostly it's about 50 in the morning.
She needs to do one of those "wife swap" shows, except we swap bassets
and they can see how other "dogs" live.  Jeez Louize...I have created a
little Diva, haven't I???

Drool to all!  Hope everyone is well.  Trying desperately to catch up on
drools...but life keeps having other plans for me.

Jessica L. Sutton