[Dailydrool] two extremes in one week!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jan 16 17:42:04 PST 2009

We are sending gain weight and be healthy drool
to the little buppy.  I am so glad that she was found
and is being loved back to health.

Sorry I hope I don't offend anyone but Beluga vet
and family must need new glasses. ( I was going to say
something else but I thought it needed to be censored, so
if you want to read between the lines, be my guest.)  I am sure
they would think that all of the slaves are crazy
if they learned that we bought houses, cars,
built and bought ramps and went grocery shopping
for our droolers.  Shame on them for letting Beluga
get so unhealthy and then giving him up because of
what they did to him.  I am so glad you have him.
We are sending him buckets of slim drool from Abby,
Tucker and Ruby Doo who are all on the "bad slave
won't feed me more" diet.
My prayers are with both of these droolers to help
them on their way to being healthy loved kidz.

Karen and The Dog House Gang