[Dailydrool] A question for the wives of Hound Loving Hubbies

Ginny C. horsecrazwoman at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 18:05:28 PST 2009

Dear Dottie (Mom of the 'Ratboyz'), Pam (Slave to the Dashing Bassets), Jennifer (Mom to Eddie and Lucy) and Margaret (Mom to Holly, aka 'The Grandma who got a puppy for Christmas'),

Where does one find a man such as yours, and does he have a/any like-minded single brother/s?  LOL!

Ginny,
(Single) Mom to Michigan Bo and Miss Raven Rae,
Whose motto is "Love me, love my hounds" (and my horses, and my cats and . . . ) :)