[Dailydrool] Gummint and stuffs

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 08:22:54 PST 2009

 Nigel , my bud - my Momperson say da Gummit not care abowt nuffin 'ceptin dat you pay you tax munnies to dem on time.? See, we usta hab a nice mailperson name ob Chuck.? Chuck slow bringin' da mail but Chuck smart man who aways bring da crunchy bone wif him for we.? He nebber fergit!? One day he tell Mama dat da gummit boss man say "NO MORE BONES."? Seem like sum ob da udder mailpersons afrade of we - well, maybe not WE but summudder dog what on dere root who not nice like we.? Den he tell her dat he not doin' we male anymoor.? We gots a diffrent person ebbery day and dey nebber stop to play wif we.? I say patooey on da Gummit!? Maybe Mr.? Obama Preseedent, Sir.? fixxee dis up.? You fink?

Dudley, Doer of Dastardly Deeds

?Sandi / NJMedic702