[Dailydrool] Droolcicles

Lou Ann Lex jumpnjojo at msn.com
Sat Jan 17 06:38:13 PST 2009

Hi everybody its been a while since momma has let me on the computer.  But I
told her today I have to send droolcicles to all those who are not well.
It is so cold here in PA that when I go outside the drool and other things
freeze. I went out this morning and came in with all these long things
hanging from my mouth and from my backend.
  So if you need drool I'm sending it your way.  I hope it thaws out before it gets to you. Have a great weekend and stay warm.  Frozen Jojo-a-gogo.