[Dailydrool] Big Mouthed Brudder Elwood

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 13:26:12 PST 2009

Hey, Me back.? Momma's puter been in the shoppee, I hab no way to bark back.? It was way too cold here this past week, -20 below temp and -35 below wind chill.? We need to moobe.? Now no more talkie of speedos, we need to eat youze knowz.? I just gag at the thought.? And I am sure. so do any of the girlies wif brainies in dere heads.? Keep up the tooters Elder Clara, I lub that.? I will write more laterz, after Momma gotten through all her stuff.? Hello also to Inspector Morse, you handsome devil.? Emma the Delicate Diva