[Dailydrool] May We Hab Yur Attention PuhLeese

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 08:50:07 PST 2009

Hi ya'll,

Dis is H Beaudreux (and me too, Olive),  I hope nobudy gits offended because it isn't written in English but I jus needed to send dis message .  We be rittin dis cawse our mom Pam kant see fru de water in hur eyse.  It been happpenenin  ever since de mailperson camed on Friday afternun and lefted 2 pekeges on de frunt porch. One was frum dis ladie named Lisa K Metzler (aka Lisa Toppogigio)  in San Markos TeXas and de uver one from  aledy named  Liinda Herman in Rochester NY.

Now herees whure de questions begin.....we DONT KNo nobudy named dem names. huh uh, don't kno who dey is. its weird. (nope, dere not weird, da sittuashun is weird.)

Butt gess wat? Inside de box frum Texas was a Daily Drool Cowlendar and in the boxx frum NY was a.....guess it...... a cowlendar stand.Miss  Lisa seys dat Santas elves wurked obertime cawse he knew we reeely wanted a calendar but da mom wunders if meybe somebodee else is behind her surprises. She jus dusent know.

ok now, We just happen to fink dat de houndies on dat calendar are most gorjeus but every time mom looks at it she gits leeky eyes. Maybe its allergies I dont know, but she sayes its acawse some peeple are  just so darn nice and they sent them too her and she is  so tuched. (Mom is tuched, we can vouch for dat). And she reely wants to fank de rasponsabul peeples and dusent kno how.

Dats why I am writing dis. If anybudy owt dere nose who dese peeple are, or have an emale addy for dem-or mos of all, knows fin sumbuddy else  had dem pekeges sent, will you please tell me?  My moms going even crazier dan she started off trying to figger out who dey are.   She wants to say fank you herself, properly.

Dats all i wants to say rite now except for  1-Haf a great Sunday, 2-its cold owtside, and 3-its only 7 more days until we git to meet de new gurls Blondie and Funnie and Miss Kafhy dere mom (she's driving dem here). dat will be fun.

Oh yeah, and Olive seys hi too.

Yur furend in NC

Herman Beaudreux Marcel Lafitte, aka Beaudreux
(or you can call me HB)
(or Bootie)
(or you hansume boy-dats what mom calls me)