[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 41, Issue 33

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 08:39:04 PST 2009

In a message dated 1/18/2009 2:44:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] Mabel is gone

Renee,
I know it is never easy to say goodbye. Although you only had 10  months with
Mabel someday you and she will have all eternity to be  together. Godspeed
dear Mabel. We will light a candle to help light your way to  the bridge. And,
don't worry mom. I have no doubt the  banquet will have all of Mabel's
favorites.
Renee, Annabella Rose and Edna Jean (ATB)

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA
**************Inauguration '09:  Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital. (http://news.aol.com/main/politics/inauguration?ncid=emlcntusnews00000003)