[Dailydrool] Thank you so much.....

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 09:00:24 PST 2009

I would love to send a message out to  Lisa K Metzler and Linda Herman-thankyouthankyouthankyou.

I received the calendar and stand Friday afternoon and I am just so touched that you have shared them with me. I don't know either of you, which makes it all so much more special. If you sent them on behalf of someone else would you either please thank them for me or send me their email address so I can thank them myself?

This just reinforces to  me how kind and thoughtful basset people are. They are always ready to share and look after someone else. I just hope that someday I will be able to "Pay it forward" and make someone else have a very special day the way you two have.

My granddaughter Abbey saw the calendar and said she knew exactly where I needed to keep it....on the living room table, so everyone who comes into the house can see it as soon as they walk into the door. We have had the most fun flipping through the pages and looking at the different hounds. Linda, I saw your Merlin on Friday's page. How appropriate that I received the package on that day!  ( I believe Abbey is a future Drooler-she loves bassets.)

Again, thank you both so much,

Pam Cline
Newton, NC