[Dailydrool] Brudder off his rocker

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 09:39:28 PST 2009

Oh my, you do live in youze own liddle worldie don't you?? I just laughed and snorted at that.? I do not and will never be in lub wif youze.? Me love be Tank from Long Beach Peninsula WA, Tank-o-Matic, my handsome boyfriend.? Weze met on dogster, him Momma also spend some time on the drool.? Youze think youze be so smart.? I never lower me standards for a hound like youze, I am not that desperate.? Youze go find a houndie with as liddle brainz as you, that be a good fit.? Emma, the Delicate Diva