[Dailydrool] Heart healing thoughts...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 11:57:59 PST 2009

 ...and snooters to those humans and hounds whose have lost a member of their family.? Sending special hugs to Mabel's mom.? What a gift to her to find her forever home before she left for the bridge!? Senior hounds are the best!? They love so unconditionally and are so grateful for the love and care they receive.?

Norm - congrats on getting your jumpers!? How cool is that?? Now, you just need to watch for the truck bringin' those brains, LOL.

Brudder Elwood - Usually, its the boys (menz) who pull on tails and annoy the gurls (ladies) to get their attention.? Do you really think that Diva is doing this?? Diva???

Continue to request "sell the house" drool here.? Lots of "lookers" but no offers yet.? If you care to, allocate some of that drool to finding a good new home for us which will welcome our crew.? So far, we've found two places.? The one we like best allows pets for a rental fee of $50. per pet per month.? We're hoping to negotiate a flat fee for our four.

Anyone heard from Arfur?? Arfur, are you out there?? Daisy Belle is in withdrawal.? She really misses her boyfurend...Oh, and Hi, Sirius!? Do you have a new brother or sister yet?

Drool to those who need it...
Sandi, Mamaslave to The Belles and The Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley.

?Sandi / NJMedic702