[Dailydrool] Ron Burns Basset Artwork featured on one of four credit cards from Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sun Jan 18 11:46:39 PST 2009

Ron Burns Basset Artwork featured on one of four credit cards from Arizona
Basset Hound Rescue

In honor of AZBHR's 10th Anniversary we are excited to offer a new VISA card
featuring the artwork of Ron Burns! The card features the print "Don't Hound
Me" along with our 10th anniversary logo.  Please check it out and apply at
https://www.cardpartner.com/enduser.aspx?AEID=B30EC

*	 AZBHR gets a $50 donation when you first use the card plus ongoing
contributions
*	0% Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months.
After this period, a low variable APR will apply
*	No annual fee and no additional cost to you

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009...Spreading Drool One Basset at a
Time!

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

NYPD Fundraiser February 2nd www.azbassetrescue.com for flyer

Shop at  <http://www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue>
www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  tons of great AZBHR merchandise featuring
WADDLE and 10 Year Logo Design!

Donate to Joanie's Waddle page http://www.firstgiving.com/bassetsdrool

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings