[Dailydrool] Morse eats the bird food

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 13:03:10 PST 2009

I took Morse out this afternoon and he has become obsessed with a tree on the walk, which has numerous fat balls for the birds hanging from it, suspended with green mesh.  He is infuriated that he can smell these fat balls but cannot get to them.  Until today.  One had fallen on the ground, with the mesh still around it, and before I could stop him he had grabbed it and ran into the middle of the hedge where I couldn't get to him.  So he swallowed the entire fat ball and the mesh.  Should I be expecting some green tinged turds to come out, or perhaps be fired out at high speed due to the grease level?!
*sigh*

Becky,(it looked revolting), Morse (it tasted good) and Pumbaa ATB (bird fud? Yeeuuch.)