[Dailydrool] Bowling for Bassets is Back

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 13:39:15 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

Bowling for Bassets is back and this year will be  held on Feb 8 2009 from 5-7:30pm at Westbrook Lanes in Westlawn New Jersey.  Please see the attachment for all details.

Lanes are limited so please reserve your spot soon.  All lane reservations along with  payment need to be to me by Feb 06 2009.

Teams will be made of 4 bowlers.  If you do not have 4 team members you will be matched with other bowlers.

- 2 hours of bowling
- shoe rental
- pizza
- soda
- an over flowing raffle table
- 50/50 chances
- trophies for highest and lowest score
- prize for team best name
- team photos

And hounds are welcome as long as they are friendly, on leash or in xpen and supervised at all times.

Whew all that for $20 per person!

If you have a raffle item to donate please let me know.  Raffle items do not need to be hound related.

So, once you had laughed until your belly hurts at TSBHR's first Comedy Night on Jan 24th plan on stopping by and bowl a few frames to help the homeless hounds of TSBHR.

This will be Thelma Lu's last fundraiser as 2008 GM so please help me to help her make it a good one.

Can't make the event but would like to send a donation?  Have a question? Would like to receive a flyer with all the info?   Just send an email to bowlingforbassets@ tristatebassets. org and I will reply as soon as I can.

Hope to see there,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, GM Thelma Lu, Ballzie and Milly and we never forget
BAD Betty ATB 11/05/05 - Priscilla ATB 05/19/06 - Jake ATB 4/24/07
Martha ATB 06/15/07 - Scooby ATB 10/25/07 - Pw Minnie ATB 3/31/08