[Dailydrool] Big Fat BRBR Calendar Sale

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 16:00:58 PST 2009

Belly Rubs Basset Rescue 2009 Calendars are on sale! We've slashed prices on
our remaining calendars. They're 50 percent off. This means you can get 12
months of adorable rescue bassets delivered to your door for $10. Each month
features a photo of a hound or two along with important dates in basset
hound history. This is your last chance to see Elder Clara's debut as a
pinup girl. She is Miss December. The Brudder is in there, too.

Best of all, proceeds benefit homeless basset hounds in Tennessee and
surrounding areas.

Go to http://www.bellyrubs.org/calendarorder.html to get your calendar.
Hurry; we don't have any left and they won't last long at these prices.
The hounds thank you.

Leanne Potts
President,  Belly Rubs Basset Rescue
www.bellyrubs.org