[Dailydrool] pumpkin - how much ?

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sun Jan 18 17:10:06 PST 2009

Karen,

When I read your post, "I'm hoping that the added fiber will help her "go" in one place . . . not in small amounts as she walks around the yard. ", my reaction was "Hah!  Good luck with THAT!"  Sarah has that poop-pattern, and her breeder once told me in response to my description, "Yes, some dogs walk a little, poop a little, walk a little, poop a little . . "  and that's been Sarah her whole 12-year life, with firm poops, soft poops, in the yard, on a walk, whatever.. she does spread it all over the place!
Pumpkin may help to firm up soft poops, but it won't help the spreading it around the yard !

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah (manure-spreader) and Frank the Tank (let's just make one big pile)