[Dailydrool] Dem specul calendars

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 17:41:57 PST 2009

Hey Deeba, dooze you readz dat??? You best bounce on ober to da BellyRubs Basset Rescue and git dat real nice calendar whut da Brudder gotz him own page. Make nice pin-up whut you can gib me smoochie ebbry nite.? Elder Clara in dere too.
Now Deeba, don't go a gittin youze tail in a twisty, it bee real good to help dem houndies. An dey on sale too.
Oh, an one more fing, Brudder Elwood seez dat da Deeba be a snortin. WOOOO HOOO--we really a gittin to her now-she ain't as delecate as she bee a sayin, why I bet she gotz da wild side-
Help dem houndies--order today.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds