[Dailydrool] score Nigel 1--no,0

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:53:51 PST 2009

In the evening I sometimes have a cup of espresso and a piece of toast,
which, I am sorry to say I dunk in the espresso. Tonight for some idiot
reason I left one entire piece of toast, nicely buttered, unguarded for
1/10th of a second, during which time  Nigel lunged, grabbed, and snapped
his crocodilian jaws shut.

Furious, I tackled him, grabbed his steel trap jaws and began to pry. Nigel
uttered words of outrage.I snarled words of  rage. Nigel clamped his jaws
tighter.I dug harder. One of us was going to come out of this confrontation
with toast. It depended on who was more determined. Nigel tried to swallow
but I grabbed his throat and then his jaws again. Little by little i could
feel it beginning to give-- he was getting tired. I got his mouth open far
enough to shake his head until half the toast fell out--oh wait, was that
brains? no no-- I forgot the truck has not been here yet---- Then i reached
down his throat and dragged the rest of my very slimey toast out.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHIWONIWONIWONIWON.

Now Nigel is standing in front of me,panting, staring at the toast, now a
soggy, crumbled, slimey mass in my hand. And what did i do? What is the
cruelest thing I could do? (I thought, for one nanosecond,about eating it in
front of him but one good look at it stopped that idea)'
There sat Nigel, drooling. I reached out with the toast, right past his
upraised nose and...........FED IT TO LLEWIS!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Growl at me will you,you little snotter?

MomPerson & toast 1
Nigel--0