[Dailydrool] Can we camp out on your spare couch???

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 20:36:33 PST 2009

Carolina Basset Hound  Rescue has 75 wonderful basset hounds in our rescue
right now and needs  more foster homes and forever homes for abandoned and
abused bassets in North  Carolina and South Carolina. CBHR pays the medical
expenses for fosters.... you  provide the love, food, and shelter. In return, you get
a warm fuzzy feeling ( a  basset nuzzle?) for helping us save the lives of
bassets that are doomed to  death if we can't take them in. With this many
bassets, the need is critical. If  you live in North Carolina or South Carolina and
can open your home to one of  these very special bassets, please go to
cbhr.com and fill out an application or  call us on our N.C. or S.C. line. We never
want to have a basset die waiting for  us to come get him or her. Our goal is
to save every basset!

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwRzXNWEEkE_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwRzXNWEEkE)       our foster video.

Our website:  cbhr.com